Where are you guys?!?!

Nov 27, 2010
Just curious where you guys are located? Nothing too specific or too general...Just the Country, State and City or the College...

I just want an Idea of where most of the Cardists are located...I'm guessing almost everybody is in California or London...

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
There are TONS of cardists outside of California and London. I live on the east coast, New Jersey. France, Sweden, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Asia has got its fair share of cardists as well.

c.t

Apr 17, 2013
Australia
One of the few australian cardists, ive never met another aussie cardist in person but i know its growing in melbourne

Nov 27, 2010
Yea, well it seems we have almost nobody form California or London...

I feel like as a cardsitry community we need to connect and find a way to meet up with other cardists in our area or where we are traveling to. It is kind of messed up that there are a bunch of cardists that never get to feel the joy of having a card jam with a bunch of people their age that are actually serious about the art. I tried to get people into it and they don't have the motivation to learn...Anyways thanks for the responses keep it up!

Oh yea and i'm in Boston, Massachusetts

Nov 27, 2010
I'm from Brasov,Romania,South East Europe.

We may have our first match! Horia H is from Romania as well...Also I know a user from here that is from Brunei, Romania...His username is razelspike...

Come on everybody!!!...don't be lazy, just drop your location in, you never know who can be living near you!

Keep those posts coming!!!

Alix B.(1)

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
I'm from France, unfortunatly not much magicians and even less cardists...
But I had the chance to meet Bebel and a few others that's the good thing about being french :D

Jul 22, 2013
California
I am from Ventura County, in California. West Coast represent haha. I have met quite a few magicians and cardists, as I am pals with some of the performers at the Magic Castle. I feel so fortunate to live in this area, because there are so many creative hubs, along with its proximity to the Magic Castle.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results