Saturday Night Contest: Card Throwing

Apr 2, 2011
I believe I made more than pav but whatever congrats to the winner. Im nor sure if the use of ricochets being allowed or not where mentioned anywhere, but whatever I guess there will always be flaws in the system, hence proving my previous points. Regardless of all of this, congrats to the winner, good job

rob_tabris

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2011
Wow... I can't believe it... I thought it would be the best not to use any kind of support point for the contest but I didn't think I would win... I'm really happy guys... It was really funny to participate...

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
I believe I made more than pav but whatever congrats to the winner. Im nor sure if the use of ricochets being allowed or not where mentioned anywhere, but whatever I guess there will always be flaws in the system, hence proving my previous points. Regardless of all of this, congrats to the winner, good job

It was hard to tell where you were standing because you were not in the shot, so we couldn't accurately tell if you were indeed at 8 feet or longer. We have to go by the video and not its description for all fairness to all participants. I mentioned ricochets on page 2 in response to a question by a forum member, if you wanted clarification on the rules regarding ricochets. You could use them, but they were not recommended as they assist the participant. It makes sense to take all of these into consideration when it was mentioned that accuracy was equally as important, next to number of cards made.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results