The Archive

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
Being a frequent user of the Theory 11 site, I've accumulated a bit of Elite Member points. I absolutely love the Elite Member Initiative, the system itself is perfect to me. However, the Archive seems to be at a bit of a stand-still; the selection of rewards seems to never change anymore. The most recent addition was the signed Monarchs, but those were depleted almost instantly and I already have those. Don't read this wrong by the way, I'm not complaining at all about the system. So, I'm merely curious as to whether or not you guys intend on adding more to the selection. I think it's a very nice idea but the Archive selections never seem to change anymore.

-Patrick Varnavas

c.t

Apr 17, 2013
Australia
I reckon they should print an exclusive deck for say 5000 elite points and only sell it through the elite system that would be pretty awesome

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Being a frequent user of the Theory 11 site, I've accumulated a bit of Elite Member points. I absolutely love the Elite Member Initiative, the system itself is perfect to me. However, the Archive seems to be at a bit of a stand-still; the selection of rewards seems to never change anymore. The most recent addition was the signed Monarchs, but those were depleted almost instantly and I already have those. Don't read this wrong by the way, I'm not complaining at all about the system. So, I'm merely curious as to whether or not you guys intend on adding more to the selection. I think it's a very nice idea but the Archive selections never seem to change anymore.

-Patrick Varnavas

Much more coming in the weeks ahead! Of course, if there are any specific requests, as always, we're listening...

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
Well, considering that Monument is coming soon, it makes sense to have some sort of memorabilia from the DVD shoot or something. Exclusive/rare decks are always a plus, but there aren't many that would make sense to add to the Archive. Can't go adding White Centurions as a 10,000k reward. Red Monarchs could be made an Archive only item, but I imagine that would not be amusing to most people. "Red" anything would be nice, Red Artisans with metallic red ink would be lovely but it would defeat the whole "gold" look. I'm just spit-balling here, anyone else have any suggestions? You never know, it might strike a chord with the higher-ups.

Aug 31, 2007
The Archive is never finished - more will be added very soon. Some extremely exciting items I might add... ;)

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
Anything in particular that you could give hints about? The hype-storm needs to start at some point.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
An exclusive Tony Danza deck wherein the king of spades is the man himself vacuuming.

Haha - who told you we were doing that?! Okay, I can clarify that the Tony Danza deck is only a dream of mine, and not something actually existent in reality.

With regard to what's really coming to The Archive, a lot - our goal is for it to be a consistently updated, living vault of rare, exclusive awesomeness. Not just playing cards, but magic as well...

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
I have another question actually, are the decks featured in the Archive exclusively Theory 11 decks? Because it seems like the perfect "Mid-level rarity" deck for the Archive would be the Absolut Vodka deck. Extremely similar to the JAQK Red deck and the Brown Wynns in terms of rarity and general style. That would be an awesome addition to the Archive.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results