Where can I find this?

Aug 30, 2012
Can anyone direct me to where I can learn a version of the effect Shawn Farquhar performed on Penn and Teller Fool Us? Thank you in advance for your help.

JokerZingo

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2012
Sweden
freemagictutorials.com
I've been looking for this effect for awhile now aswell.
I don't think this effect is realsed and it's Shawns own version so I don't think he will ever realse it to be honest I heard there should be similar effects.

But between you and me, start practicing deck switching ;)

Thanks - Markus/JokerZingo

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
He keeps saying he'll release it, but he hasn't yet to my knowledge.

The Pandora System will allow you to do this, as well as other things.

If you research Signed, Sealed and Delivered (Farquhar's effect) you'll find his references to other people who've done similar things.

Bryson G.

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
He talks about it in his Penguin Live Lecture on penguinmagic.com if you want to see it, plus the other effects in the lecture are insane.

Aug 30, 2012
so I should start with the Pandora system and fully loaded and work on deck switching...sounds like a challenge. I heard he was going to release it as well but haven't seen anything since. It's such a visual effect I have got to try. Thanks everyone

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
He won't release it. He has been saying that for years but it's his own personal trick and he likes having it to himself. He has taught it to very few people. Shawn is a great guy but his own personal favorites stay in his repertoire.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
He's filmed it and it was ready for release. I honestly think he held it back because of Fool Us.

I don't mind, really. At this point I don't even want to know the method, I just like watching him do it.

Apr 17, 2013
I have fully loaded and it is a very strong effect. It is one of those I use as a closer to get the gig or the one I hold out for the VIP table. It's my "I don't do this for just anyone" effect. The one thing i would point for with fully loaded is it only works with bikes out of the box. You can get it to work with other but it takes some work.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results