0630 // Daren Yeow

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Hey guys,

I'm here because I'm speechless. Recently, Daren uploaded his effect 0630 to Youtube. Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/user/DarenYeow

This effect will be available for a limited time on Huron's website, and the first 500 people to purchase the T&R Project. I have to say, this is one of the first effects in a long time that has really got me scratching my head. Amazing job Daren.

The only problem I see with the effect is that the face is not mismatched. Just a thought....

//David.Misner::

Hey guys,

I'm here because I'm speechless. Recently, Daren uploaded his effect 0630 to Youtube. Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/user/DarenYeow

This effect will be available for a limited time on Huron's website, and the first 500 people to purchase the T&R Project. I have to say, this is one of the first effects in a long time that has really got me scratching my head. Amazing job Daren.

The only problem I see with the effect is that the face is not mismatched. Just a thought....

Hey man,

The reason the face is not mismatched, is because the magician fixes it before he hands it out to the spectator as a souvenir, I guess that was kinda hard to convey with a music video that had no talking. haha. Hope this clears things up. :)

-Daren

Sep 1, 2007
California
crap, Now more people know, I was hoping I might order all so I get Hurons great T&R effects aswell as Darens.

'owell

Well done Daren, well done

Hey guys glad everyone loves Daren's 0630!
Yes the first piece by piece mismatch created is my effect Making Ends Meet, which is inside "Four"
My version involved mismatching and correction as the routine goes along so only the last piece ends mismatched.

Daren's would be the second mismatch piece by piece around... where every piece is matched... and stays that way.

Insane **********

Oh well.

Huron Low

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Hey guys glad everyone loves Daren's 0630!
Yes the first piece by piece mismatch created is my effect Making Ends Meet, which is inside "Four"
My version involved mismatching and correction as the routine goes along so only the last piece ends mismatched.

Daren's would be the second mismatch piece by piece around... where every piece is matched... and stays that way.

Insane **********

Oh well.

Huron Low
How Huron do you have an idea of how many booklets you have left?

C

clarrus

How Huron do you have an idea of how many booklets you have left?

Hey Misner,
When I ordered, I believe I was number 102 and that was like a week and a half ago. So around less then 400. ORDER IT NOW, before it gets excellent reviews and everyone goes and buys it.

BTW when I get it i'll put up a review post haste.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Hey Misner,
When I ordered, I believe I was number 102 and that was like a week and a half ago. So around less then 400. ORDER IT NOW, before it gets excellent reviews and everyone goes and buys it.

BTW when I get it i'll put up a review post haste.

Alright thanks man! I'm pretty sure I'm getting this for Christmas, but I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that I get the booklet as well!

Sep 9, 2007
Hey man,

The reason the face is not mismatched, is because the magician fixes it before he hands it out to the spectator as a souvenir, I guess that was kinda hard to convey with a music video that had no talking. haha. Hope this clears things up. :)

-Daren

I love the illusion, and when i saw it, i was very impressed. I'm even more impressed now that you can give it out.

one question though. How similar is this to T11's TnR? I'm probably going to pick up the T&R Project DVD soon anyways, but I was just curious if 0630 beared resemblance to TnR....

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I don't own 0630, but I can tell you now that it will be nothing like TnR.

It's probably some ingeniously simple method that a two year old could come up with, but is amazingly visual.

C

clarrus

I'm confused... sooooooo is their T&R Project include all of the effects or just another one?

The T and R project contains Fire in the hole and Four. The first 500 orders will recieve 0630 for free. After that no one will EVER know the secret.

I love the illusion, and when i saw it, i was very impressed. I'm even more impressed now that you can give it out.

one question though. How similar is this to T11's TnR? I'm probably going to pick up the T&R Project DVD soon anyways, but I was just curious if 0630 beared resemblance to TnR....

Firstly, thank you for the compliment. Much appreciated. =)

And to answer your question, let's just say I don't need 4 dupes and half an hour to set-up. :p

-Daren

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results