Strontium - A 3 Phase Sandwich Routine

Aug 25, 2012
I'm not saying 100% of the routine is original at all but it's a very simple sandwich effect for the beginner, I don't intend on this being for the Expert card man yet, I focused this more for the novice. This is a very simple routine and you will learn some pretty good moves for card mechanics along the way. Whether this is the thing for you or not I highly encourage you to at least check out the trailer and stay tuned for some more content by me :).
This is not a move monkey routine but like I said a basic routine with some good moves you can see along the way, not taught in depth but I do cover briefly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWEOVuk7tF0

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
The video has way too many cuts, it's impossible to understand the effect properly. I'd shoot it again and post an uncut performance, your audience will appreciate it! And you know what that means ;)

Xa2

Nov 21, 2012
United States
I agree, it is difficult to see what the effect is without replaying the video multiply times.

Secondly, the song could definitely be changed. I recommend something without lyrics because you do not want to distract or make the viewers leave due to the music choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results