The Archive Rebel's T-shirt

Jan 22, 2012
Hey Guys,

So congrats to Theory11 for celebrating 6 years of being a website. I was just about to purchase a rebel's t-shirt and when I pressed add-to-cart it didn't work. I refreshed the page and saw that it was gone. Does that mean that the t-shirts are already sold-out? I don't see it in the depleted archive items. Thanks for the help

Jan 22, 2012
Ok it's back on the Archive but every time I press add to cart it says I have to be logged in to acquired items in The Archive. It says to press the Login button but I don't see it anywhere.

Mark

Lead Sourcerer // theory11
Jul 23, 2007
USA
www.theory11.com
Hey Arman,

Sorry for the confusion! The login button is green and at the top right corner of the page. You may need to close the product lightbox to see it depending on the size of your monitor. (Note taken to improve this)

Screen%20Shot%202013-08-30%20at%209.31.49%20AM.png

Mark

Lead Sourcerer // theory11
Jul 23, 2007
USA
www.theory11.com
That's very strange. I'm still trying to see if I can find out what's causing this. For now I would recommend logging out then back in at http://www.theory11.com/account/logout before visiting the Archive.

I'm very sorry for the trouble this has given you and will post another udpate once I get to the bottom of it.

Sincerely,

// Mark

Jan 22, 2012
No it's completely fine I'm just confused why it isn't working for me. Anyway now it's working so thank you very much for fixing the problem.

Jan 22, 2012
This was added today I believe and Theory11 released a teaser of this shirt on their facebook and instagram yesterday.

CalvinTan

Elite Member
I had some cart glitches when trying to order. What's weird is that when i added $100+ to my order, the Rarebit deck vanished from my cart. I had to place 2 separate orders to get 2 decks and even that glitched as some items I added, ended up not showing up and doubling next time around.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I had some cart glitches when trying to order. What's weird is that when i added $100+ to my order, the Rarebit deck vanished from my cart. I had to place 2 separate orders to get 2 decks and even that glitched as some items I added, ended up not showing up and doubling next time around.

Hey Calvin, contact our support crew at www.theory11.com/support and we'll make sure any issue is resolved for you pronto! Always here to help - thanks for participating in the event today!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results