Saturday Night Contest - Six Years of Cerca Trova

Jul 29, 2012
UK
looked through all of the tricks section. Cant find A single one :-(. Im going to give up now because it is 1.23 am where I am and I'm getting tired! will be interesting to see where they are though.
Guess Ill have better luck next time.

TheStelmer

Elite Member
Nov 13, 2012
but I dont know if I´m looking for a picture in a trick or in the media section or on the site of monarchs for example...
and I want to to know if I´m looking for a link or picture..

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
the awkward moment when you find a hidden image, but its for a different contest from a few months ago

Diamond Heist Challenge anyone?

Also two of your pages are down

Hahaha, good find! We actually removed it, and then put it back up when we found out that there were still some people doing the Diamond Heist Challenge.

PM me the page links, and I will get them fixed up. Thanks!

// L

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Awesome! Hopefully it will still be going in a little bit after I get some time. So to be clear we are looking for a big candle and cerca trova label overtop of an entire picture like the example?

DCS

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2013
LA
When I lose my sanity looking for these candles let the world know that my effort was relentless. But, so far not even one. >.<

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Awesome! Hopefully it will still be going in a little bit after I get some time. So to be clear we are looking for a big candle and cerca trova label overtop of an entire picture like the example?

Correct - all of the hidden images look almost identical to the example referenced in the original post.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results