In my madness I wrote a corny Haiku.

"It is he who finds
If he is I, seek I must
he who seeks, shall find"

How's the hunt coming along y'all?

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
DONE! Found em all, sending the email now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
We have a winner.

I honestly thought this was going to take even longer than it did. 4 minutes before theory11 officially turned 6 years old, we received all six codes from the same person. A couple people found more than one code, but only one person managed to track down everything and become tonight's winner.

Drumroll please....

Tonight's winner is Pav! He managed to persist until he found all six codes! Congratulations! Drop our support team a message and they will hook you up with your prize!

Once again, thank you all for joining us. Whether you just started here tonight, or if you have been with us from our beginning six years ago, thank you. We truly appreciate the support we receive from each and every one of you.

Catch you next week for another Saturday Night Contest!

// L

Brendan H.(4)

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Congrats Pav.

If you post a link to one of them, that'd be great. I'm really curious to see where they were hidden/how they were hidden.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hey guys!

We are going to leave the pictures right where they are so you all can find them if you like even though the contest is over. I won't say where they are, so if you want to be surprised and find them on your own, DO NOT READ PAST THIS MESSAGE. I won't stop anyone from posting the links after this point, so if you read further you may ruin your surprise.

// L

Aug 31, 2013
Look under Bicycle Centurions Playing Cards.....you will see a line under one of the punctuation marks in the text....click on it. I found another one under White Monarch Uncut Sheet.....hope this helps.

Aug 31, 2013
Look under Bicycle Centurions Playing Cards.....you will see a line under one of the punctuation marks in the text....click on it. I found another one under White Monarch Uncut Sheet.....hope this helps.

Congrats Pav.

If you post a link to one of them, that'd be great. I'm really curious to see where they were hidden/how they were hidden.

Brendan H.(4)

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Thanks, smb1991.

I guess I was looking in the wrong place. I had thought maybe they'd switch the jpegs of the product around and have them linked to the contest pics.

I realized that there is a quick method to find the images now. View source code of each page and then search for "imgur" which is part of the url of where the jpegs are hosted.

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
Yup, they all follow a similar pattern. I found them in the Centurions, Artisans, Uncut White Monarchs, Insane, Single Card Straddle Pass and The invisible deck. Once you know what to look for, it just becomes an intense speed reading session.

DCS

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2013
LA
Yup, they all follow a similar pattern. I found them in the Centurions, Artisans, Uncut White Monarchs, Insane, Single Card Straddle Pass and The invisible deck. Once you know what to look for, it just becomes an intense speed reading session.

You got maaaddd skills bro. Congrats. :D Didn't event think about it being something so tiny. Lol

Mar 22, 2013
Munich / Germany
I was searching for a picture the whole time - why did no one tell me
that I had to search for a link? ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results