SNC Idea - Contribute to T11 Purpose

Sep 7, 2011
Estonia
I absolutely love the attitude that you two (The Mengel Brothers) have towards... well its starting to seem like just about everything. Not only intelligent, but you know how to mediate, how to appeal. It's great guys.

These are some very kind words! Thank you! We are happy you feel that way...

I also agree what you said about SNCs potential... I think there's much in this idea that is not yet explored. I do see it has a potential to stand at least equally next to the Wire. But for that I see the development of the "SNCs" should be done by the community and theory11 together, so it would reflect community's needs as strongly as it does the company's agenda. I'll think about it and try to come up with some suggestions...

By the way congratulations for winning the first prize in SNC. Very creative entry!

Johannes

Apr 6, 2011
Lansing, MI
Thank you very much Johannes! I try to think as far outside the box as I can.

I completely agree that the further development should be between the community as well as the Theory11 team, as we are all on the same team, with the same goal. The less barriers we have to innovation the better.

Jun 19, 2013
Wo hold up PAV and Steerpike you misinterpreted me I'm not saying adding more winners makes the 1st prize worthless because someone els wins I'm saying and I don't really know about this but I just thought that theory 11 can't give away as amazing of a prize for 1st if they are also giving away something for 2nd and 3rd because you have to think this is all free they have to make a profit too some how right? But I'm sorry I should have worded that differently you are right I just wanted to make sure you guys knew I wasn't trying to act like a jerk but I hope this clears that issue up guys

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results