Re-sealing Opened Decks (in plastic)

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
Hey guys,
Cyril Takayama does a really nice ambitious card routine (which gets phenomenal reactions, but... what do you expect? It's Cyril.) and uses a great ending where the deck is completely re-sealed (in plastic... not just the sticker.) and restored with the spectator's signed card inside.
I know I can't ask how it's done, but where can I find some information one where to buy the secret? I don't know if it's classified as a trick, or just an add-on for an extra punch at the end, but I think it's really cool and would be interested in making that a part of my routine.

I was also thinking it might be a good idea to seal in invisible deck for a cool twist.

Any information would be great.

Thanks,

-Matt

C

clarrus

someone put up a post in the past about they wanted to ask Cyril about a trick he did and he replied back.

Oct 24, 2007
I have actually figured this out. Its a very simple method and very genius. Just remember everything that he Cyril does in his performance is for a purpose;)

Now i don't know if this is the actual method or not but the one i have though off does work and you will end up clean

Oct 31, 2007
ther is a book (called "the book" by the way) of Fertigen Finger that actualy explain how to seald again a deck of cards

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
I thought there was a little controversy about that routine. I've heard from various sources that it's Shawn Farquhar's FISM routine.

Not sure if the name is right but yeah it is someone else's routine that is unpublished. I also heard that Cyril performed it without Shawn's(hopefully it is really his and not someone else's) permission.

Just think of this guys, E sells those sealed stickers on cards.

Aug 31, 2007
Let's do some real thinking - do you really think that the SIGNED card was somehow in the sealed in plastic box, before the trick started? Try to think logically. Does the card HAVE to be in the box before he started? I immediately thought of another method. Just think about it.

Try thinking INSIDE the box, because everyone is always thinking outside of it.

(no pun intended)

Sep 1, 2007
Houston TX
if any of you are a fan of the omni deck (i know i am) then the sealed deck cant be much harder (setup can be hard) just buy a brick of bikes (standard) and start messing with the unoped boxes and try

Dec 12, 2007
Ethic's in magic

Yeah it is Shawn Farquhar's "signed, sealed and delivered" effect and was used without permission. But it's not the first time Cyril has borrowed ... ask around. Ask Russ Stevens who was surprised to see his version of a card routine in the FISM competition in Holland by none other than the "new sensation" Cyril.

Shawn's method hasn't been released and probably won't be as he is still working it everyday. Just saw him in Spain last week and know he's at Blackpool convention in a week or so I believe.

He has an awesome version of the Omni deck that is well worth checking out on his site. Just can't think of the URL. Google him ...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results