The tape change

raccoonfight

Elite Member
Mar 28, 2011
How does this new change look. It has been with me for a while..Original?
[video=youtube;kgOlxIa_v18]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgOlxIa_v18&feature=c4-overview&list=UUF1bf9TH4hWUACf11VZkHJA[/video]

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
The change looks cool - Perhaps have a think about what other things you could do with that kind of movement. The first thing that pops into my mind is a torn and restored card; rip a corner off, show the card at the top of the deck, with a shake it restores it's self. There's also potential to execute the change as you rotate the deck down, to use as a simple control of a card.

By developing the basic change more and exploring other possibilities, you'll find yourself with lots of work on it to fill a great download for the Wire!

DC

Okay, I'm a bit late to this thread, and the video up top no longer works for some reason.
But I'm assuming that it's the same tape change that is currently on the wire at the moment.
I learnt it yesterday, it's a good colour change, but then this morning I saw this thread and the idea about a TnR.
Is this what you meant? :)
(Yes, I'm in my dressing gown, I filmed this at 8 in the morning over here in the UK, it was about half an hour after I woke up, this is just a video of more the idea than the actual performance, so my double's a little sloppy and the change isn't that great. But as a method, I think it could work.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h1CLBwZ8tQ
(Oh, and when it says 'impromptu' that's providing you already have a duplicate card in your deck, but since I always carry one around with me, I'm considering it impromptu)

Oct 1, 2013
I do not have any product questions but I wanted to say that there is a revealer on youtube who is aiming to reveal a lot of tricks from theory 11. He has revealed dresscode and transit by calen morelli .
His name is Gunegaar Zaki.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results