Erdnase go round problem

Djordje

Elite Member
Dec 3, 2012
Hi guys, I am having problem with this move I am watching the video and trying to do it over and over again and I still can not do it.
Any tips?

Jul 25, 2012
Detroit, MI
The biggest problem I had when learning it was not getting the cards to hit them thumb before the wet to spin, if you get into the grip and break off the packet and then use your middle finger to push upwards a little it should be easier that way.

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
It really pays off to know the Erdnase one hand shift already, the only major difference is the motion of the wrist and the pressure of the fingers.

Feb 7, 2015
I don't have any recommendations for music to use in videos, but if you're looking for music to jam to, check out my Grooveshark playlist. It's all the music I tend to listen to, and has a lot of upbeat fast-paced stuff.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
I actually started doing this glourish two days ago. I got the grip after watching the video three times. It seems to be finding that 'sweet spot' in the pocket flip.

I will say, the middle finger packet serration is unusual

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Just troubleshot why I wasn't getting EGR to work. And by the free tutorials online; there are A LOT of tiny, important nuances that aren't in the tutorial that SHOULD be there that would cut down A LOT of the time picking of half a deck of cards every time.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results