Limited - Unlimited

Oct 2, 2013
Hi!

Does anyone know how one can distinguish between limited and unlimited decks.
Silver Monarchs is unlimited - it says on the website. JAQK is limited. OK but what about all the others.
Artisan white/ black. Monarchs etc,??

Thank you for an answer
Cheers

Jun 19, 2013
We'll a good sighn that they are unlimited is if they aren't sold out after about approximately 5 hours.... I'm just kidding but ususally some of the limited decks are added to the archive which is awesome if you have enough points and another way to check aswell is if you search it on ebay usually the more limited decks are more expensive I hope this helps.

Brendan H.(4)

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
I don't think there's any hard and fast rule short of a company stating that "Deck A is limited", which makes it super easier to tell. The big difference is that an unlimited deck will get reprinted after one print run is sold out. Papi's eBay suggestion is pretty decent idea though sometimes on eBay you run into people selling specific print run of a deck (ie. v1 of Titanium Bee deck instead of the v2 Titanium Bee deck, where the difference is just in the tuckbox and the cards are all the same).

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Most custom decks are limited in a respect, often every run of a custom deck has tiny changes, some decks only get a single run of anything from 2,500 to 10,000.

If you see a deck you like, your best bet is to try and grab some as You don't know when they're going to run out, especially here at Theory11 when some of the rarer decks sell out in the first day!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results