Card Routine

Apr 17, 2013
Honestly I couldn't get very far into it between the music and the camera work. I have never understood why some younger magicians have to have loud music over everything. Unless you are going to lug around speakers to use this music when you perform for people why use it in a video? You talk to the people you are doing your effects for. If you can't talk on camera can you talk to a live person? If not I would work on public speaking more.

Nov 3, 2012
Hi! I knew this was going to come up, should have said it in the first place. The music, well yes, it is a terrible song that I happened to have on my drive, I didn't think much of it. The fact that im not speaking is because my patter (that you can see laying next to me on the table), is written in swedish. To film it while speaking english from the top of my head felt like an even worse idea that just putting the entire thing to music.

Apr 17, 2013
Hi! I knew this was going to come up, should have said it in the first place. The music, well yes, it is a terrible song that I happened to have on my drive, I didn't think much of it. The fact that im not speaking is because my patter (that you can see laying next to me on the table), is written in swedish. To film it while speaking english from the top of my head felt like an even worse idea that just putting the entire thing to music.

Even in your native tongue would have been great. Living in Houston I will get couples from all over the world in the restaurants I work and while busking. You can do much with the inflection of your voice when those who are watching to not speak your language

Apr 17, 2013
Also when all else fails go with some nice classical or maybe a nice jazz or big band standard. I would never use the music i listen to in a video. I mean i'm not sure how many people enjoy Hayes Carll, Todd Snider, and Justin Townes Earle.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results