Magic for the Homeless

Sep 1, 2007
Hey guys,

Well unfortunately, I'm not that into my magic these days, but I do like to revert to my old magician days every now and then. This time I decided to try and make a difference, watch this video:

[video=youtube;Js9j1MHDp6k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js9j1MHDp6k [/video]

Share the message peeps! <3

Much love,
Mase

Aug 31, 2013
Virginia
Love It

Probably the best message you could send with a simple trick, I think its great. Hopefully others will go out and do the same. :)

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Thanks for sharing this. I would have loved to have heard more of the audio / dialogue between the two of you but I also understand this was more of a visual simple effect. It reminds me of the old David Blaine video which is perhaps where your inspiration for this came from.

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
This is similar to . . . well, two things; Vernon's famed tale about the production of a sandwich when it is needed and by extension, the ideas behind Urban-Shamanism and how we use our talent as a way to touch people's lives, help them find hope and inspiration where it didn't exist -- to help HEAL society.

Nope, it's not "profitable" but it is rewarding. Too, it's not cut throat or political such as professional show biz gets. It's just us reaching out as HUMAN BEINGS seeking to connect with a fellow traveler on the heart & soul level.

It's something to think about.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results