Saturday Night Contest - Something Spooky

Magicmannp12

Elite Member
Nov 3, 2012
Oh my gosh I just realized my video was private. I really hope there is still time for you to look at mine. I had it in the forums around 3:15 you can look. Please take a look at mine. Thanks

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for results!

After going through each and every submission, we have decided on our two winners. Our first prize winner demonstrated a spooky, eerie, visual and direct performance of the Ashes on Arm effect. That user is Juai! Congrats! Please send an email to our support crew and they will hook you up with your prizes!

Our second place winner is jprace, with his original and chilling effect. Congrats Jeff! Contact our support crew to claim your Elite Points!

We really enjoyed each and every entry you guys submitted this week. We love feeling freaked out, and you guys brought it all! We hope you guys had fun with this one, and we can't wait to see you back this Saturday! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dean Magic

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Florida
congrats to the winner! hey just a suggestion but could you include a link to the winner's video when you announce it? thanks :D

Juai

Elite Member
Sep 3, 2013
Hooray :D, I'm kinda new here, could you please provide me the email I have to send it to? Thanks :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results