Feedback Wanted

Nov 1, 2007
Nice little bit there - I liked your cover for the HP, though I thought the sleight itself might take just a bit more work (that packet seemed to linger in the frame a little too long). Your color changes were very nice.

This kind of effect is well published, so you'd be hard pressed to cover undiscovered ground. I'd be interested in seeing the whole routine, patter and all. Good stuff man, cheers

Dec 17, 2012
Brighton
At the moment I am not trying to come up with 100% original slights but original concepts for tricks or routines. I think that especially when there is so much card magic out there it is very difficult to stand out unless you have original routines. To a lay person how you get from a to b is not important as long as you do it without them seeing it. I do not wish to upload my whole routine just yet as i feel it needs a little polishing.

Thanks for the feedback and any more would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 6, 2011
Lansing, MI
You really gotta work on your depth illusion for that last sleight. That only works when it appears it goes horizontally to your fingertips, the downward action can be a major give-away. All that is, is adjusting your hand positions though. You have one of the cleanest hold outs i've seen in a long time.

Apr 6, 2011
Lansing, MI
I would recommend learning the Gravity Half Pass from Aaron Fisher, which can be adapted to accomplish that using an Aaron Fisher bluff illusion. I'd just buy Paper Engine.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results