Saturday Night Contest - Anything Edible

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hey guys! Hope you all are having a great weekend. Just yesterday on Expose, we teased an upcoming effect by our friend Bizarro, called Overstuft - one of many releases we have in store for Black Friday.

Your challenge for this week is simple - create a magic effect that utilizes something edible (food or drink). For example; make soda in a cup vanish, make french fries disappear, a gum pack change from empty to full, etc. Anything goes, just make sure your effect uses something edible in some way!

This week, we're looking for creativity and overall impact. It doesn't have to be TOTALLY original, but the more creative, the better. Feel free to adapt an existing effect to this genre - like performing Alchemy with a strawberry, etc. Think outside the box, wow our judging panel, and make your effect stand out. To help in that pursuit, you've got 24 hours to make it happen - the deadline is tomorrow (Sunday) at 7:30pm EST.

Upload your video performance of your effect to YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram, and post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 7:30pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, November 17th. You have a full 24 HOURS to enter. Note that all videos must be created and posted new (starting now).

What can you take home? 1,000 Elite Member Points, and one of each of ALL of our new releases on Black Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:

DCS

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2013
LA
damn, don't think I have anything in the bag for this one. Best of luck to the rest of y'all.

Apr 23, 2011
tatsy cake

the audio is a little low i was in a grocery store and filmed with my iphone , buts its in hd hope guys enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PczhYUK7ctw

i just realized we was supposed to create a original trick. my video is a diffrent presentation of angle zero by daniel madison

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results