Saturday Night Contest - Game of BlackJAQK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr King Cobra

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2008
Cobra Cut

Hey guys! Hope you're having a great weekend. Next Friday is a HUGE day for us here at theory11: Black Friday. We've got FOUR new releases rolling out that morning at 11:00am EST. One of them is BlackJAQK - the latest edition of our limited edition collaboration with JAQK Cellars Winery in Napa Valley. The cards look INCREDIBLE. Tonight's contest is in celebration of that release - and it's all about BlackJAQK. Blackjack, actually.

More specifically: 21. In my hands, I have THREE cards from a new deck of BlackJAQK. Those three cards together add up to a value of 21. Your challenge is to accurately predict the identity of those three cards. The first person to correctly identify all three cards - value and suit - will take home the prize tonight. The three cards together add up to 21 - that's your only clue.

For example, your post might look something like this:

Six of Diamonds
Five of Hearts
King of Clubs

Limit THREE submissions per member. To make things simple, please make each of your predictions in a separate post. Post your submissions in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tonight. After time is up, we will go through all submissions and decide on a winner.

What can you take home this week? No surprise: a six pack of BlackJAQK Playing Cards, shipped out on Monday - a week before the public release!

Jack of Spades, Jack of Hearts, A of Spades

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for the results!

WOW!!! Over 30 pages tonight! Let me just tell you that I'm not only excited, but my eyes are a little sore after going through all of them haha. It was a fun game of blackjack, now let's see who won.

The winning hand was:

4 of Hearts
9 of Spades
8 of Clubs

The first person to correctly identify ALL three cards was weehong287! Congrats! Please send our support team an email with your information so we can get your prize shipped out to you ASAP!

Thanks to everyone for participating this week! We will see you all back next time for another SNC! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results