Looking for Ring Magic

Oct 31, 2013
A ring is something that I have on me more than a deck of cards. I picked up Divorce and Lightspeed by JM, and I'm really enjoying them. I was thinking about getting Reflex by Patrick Kun. I wanted to know of any other good ring magic effects I should look into.

JustJoey

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
De'vos D'ring is great for a adding some great moves to a ring routine as well as the ring thing by Garrett Thomas.

May 15, 2012
Malaysia
Ringja by Nie Te(2013 product), Asian's product and level , haha
By The way , anyone know Patrick Kun also is Asian ,haha
Patrick also recommend this DVD .
I also know a ring magic was released in 2013 , it is called Dragon Ring by Pangu Magic .
I dont know this Dragon Ring work in well or good effect or not , I only know it look very great on trailer .

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
There's Ring Master by David Jay
There's a good ring bit on Lock Stock and Riot by Peter McKinnon
I'm surprised no one mentioned Circuit (sold here)

What I'm seeing in the Ringja trailer seems to be faster versions of things taught in all the videos already mentioned in this thread. Except the necklace bit, but there's so little of that I can't tell exactly what's going on. The brief bit I saw reminds me of a key trick by Jay Sankey.

Feb 19, 2013
Adding Circuit to Divorce as one of the phases is killer. I haven't purchased reflex but it seems that the moves taught would also enhance the routine.
Rinja is amazing but EXTEMELY diffucult in places but you will definetley get something out of it. There are sooooo many tricks and sleight taught but as ChristopherT mentioned you can tell that he was standing on the shoulders of giants. Garett thomas being one of them with DVDs like the ring thing which started the craze for new and inovative ring magic. :)

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
If you want 2 real nice workers for cheap money on the Wire, I highly recommend Ringature by Ed Ellis and also his Lift Off and Twistration. Yes, he is my mentor, but I love these effects and use both regularly. Check them out and see what you think.

Garrett Thomas's material is great too.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results