Smoke Applications

Apr 3, 2013
hey guys i just bought vapr and i was wondering if you guys knew any good applications for it.
Thanx

Last edited by a moderator:
May 9, 2013
first of all can you please tell me how is your VAPR working i am very very nervous about it.i ordered it and its costing me 210 dollars because of international shipping so how is the noise of the unit

Apr 3, 2013
first of all can you please tell me how is your VAPR working i am very very nervous about it.i ordered it and its costing me 210 dollars because of international shipping so how is the noise of the unit

My vapr is working extremely well. the sound is little to none depending on where you put the smoke device.

hope i helped.

Jan 11, 2013
Dubai
I don't mean to sound rude I'm just curious. Why would you spend a lot of money on something that you don't have a use for? Surely if you spend that sort of money on something you buy it already knowing how you are going to use it and get the most out of it?

Apr 3, 2013
I don't mean to sound rude I'm just curious. Why would you spend a lot of money on something that you don't have a use for? Surely if you spend that sort of money on something you buy it already knowing how you are going to use it and get the most out of it?

i do know a few ideas already i just wanted to see what applications you guys are using thats all.

I own the Pure Smoke device. I've used it to enhance card through window and torn and restored card effects. For CTW, I'd execute the rubaway vanish and engage the gimmick to apparently press a selection through the pane of the window. For TNR, I'd engage the gimmick to apparently steam out the creases from a restored selection. Although I had a lot of fun with Pure Smoke, I only used it a handful of times for special performances and it ultimately found its way to the drawer. If reviews continue to praise Vapr, I might pick it up in hope I could use it more often.

RS.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I'm sure VAPR would work for everything on the Greg Wilson Pure Smoke video. You could even get some ideas from the trailer.

I like the idea of pressing a card flat for a TNR.

The important thing with smoke gimmicks is not over using them. I would advice not using it more than once, really, in a given performance. Unless it really works theatrically. It's something that will quickly become a joke.

Jul 13, 2009
How about something a bit more mental slanted. The mage picks a spectator who hates the smell of cigarette smoke and brings them up into the performing area. The spectator thinks of a scent they enjoy fondly and instructs the participant to close their eyes and imagine the smell. Meanwhile the mage obtains a lit cigarette and then shoves it into a clenched fist. It still smokes as the hot embers burn flesh. But as the mage brings the smoking fist to the participant they proclaim the smell their favorite scent instead of the cigarette smoke, the one they only had in their mind.

Apr 17, 2013
I have a pre-order in for Soundzamazing. I'm thinking Vapr and the soundz could be a killer combo.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results