PH's "Giant Killer Coin"

Oct 5, 2012
This is a four coin, 2 card coin assembly/matrix style routine from Paul Harris' "Art of Astonishment Book 1". I am wondering if anyone has come up with a satisfying handling for this routine that DOES NOT end with the Jumbo Coin. The routine makes a ton of sense if it ends with the Jumbo, but I feel the 4th coin is an anti-climax without the Jumbo. I have another effect that hinges on a Jumbo, and so I don't want to deploy that more than once, but the 2 card element is something I really like and fits my routining for a sequence of coin assemblies (fewer coins and cards until eventually it is bare-hand, then in the spectator's hands). Any thoughts on this? PM me to avoid exposure...

Sep 4, 2012
So you're looking for a different 'final load' type thing? I'd go with my wallet. Presentational angle; something about coins going missing (matrix) so you need to keep them in your wallet? Idk.

Oct 5, 2012
Good suggestion! I like that idea a lot. But beyond looking for a "final load", or in addition to those ideas, I am interested in a version that doesn't involve a final load at all...that way it would be easier to transition into other matrixes...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results