Flourishy card tricks?

Sep 1, 2007
It sounds to me like you're looking for the old school flourishing rather than the newer wave of manipulation which is closer to juggling than magic. In which case, a stronger investment would probably be the Encyclopedia of Playing Card Flourishes and Jeff McBride's Art of Card Manipulation trilogy.

Jul 19, 2013
It sounds to me like you're looking for the old school flourishing rather than the newer wave of manipulation which is closer to juggling than magic. In which case, a stronger investment would probably be the Encyclopedia of Playing Card Flourishes and Jeff McBride's Art of Card Manipulation trilogy.
Thank you! Where can I get them?

Sep 1, 2007
The Encyclopedia is available in PDF download from Lybrary dot com, which is also a fantastic resource all by itself. The Jeff McBride DVDs are all available from L&L Publishing. These are all a bit more expensive than what you find at Theory 11, but you get what you pay for.

Sep 1, 2007
Hey Steerpike do you know where i could buy the Encyclopedia of Card Flourishes?

There's no way to say this without sounding like an *******, but... if you look at my previous post, I said that you can buy the Encyclopedia in PDF format at Lybrary dot com. It's a really nice site that all of you reading should check out if you haven't already.

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
Purely from your examples I would agree that your best investment would probably be the trilogy by D&D.

I agree, The Trilogy has some very nice flashy card tricks. "The Queens" comes to mind. Daniel Madison also has a four-ace routine/skill demonstration on his Dangerous DVD that uses a Sybil.

Mar 17, 2013
Turkey
I can suggest you a trick by Dan&Dave. I didn't bought it and i'm not sure about the name. It was like "MKA" . It's a sandwich trick. Audience selects two card then you execute a version of Molecule. Then you find them , one of them is between red aces the other one is between black aces.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results