Magicians meeting in vegas?

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
Pat's Chinese Restraunt just off Sahara is where Gary Darwin & Co. used to meet every Wednesday when I lived there. They may have moved but I doubt it. . . just go over to Denny's shop, you'll find a plethora of people in and out and I'm certain Denny could introduce you to folks, hell, he'll talk your leg off if he's not busy.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I am not sure if Denny is out there anymore. I know his shop is but I think he has coworkers run it as I believe he runs the shop in Maryland. I could be wrong but that was where he was 2 years ago.

Bizzaro

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Vegas
www.smappdooda.com
Every Wed. is Gary Darwin's magic club meeting at Boomers. First Tuesday (last night) is a magic gathering at David Darkstone's magic shop. Saturday at noon at Denny and lee there is a magician hangout.

Why not try contacting some Vegas guys instead of lamenting on a magic forum where they won't see it?

Dec 10, 2013
Las Vegas
Every Wed. is Gary Darwin's magic club meeting at Boomers. First Tuesday (last night) is a magic gathering at David Darkstone's magic shop. Saturday at noon at Denny and lee there is a magician hangout.

Why not try contacting some Vegas guys instead of lamenting on a magic forum where they won't see it?

I found darkstone's shop. I saw you attend those meetings too? It'd be awesome to meet you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results