Special Announcement : Wynn Decks - Limited Supply Released

Aug 31, 2007
i wanted to buy these but then i though, what make em different from any other deck of cards? why should i buy them?

someone explain why they are great

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
i wanted to buy these but then i though, what make em different from any other deck of cards? why should i buy them?

Most of us were jumping at the opprotunity to get them for several reasons I'm sure.

1.) The rarity. They're rarer to come across that Jerry's. This has been stated by a few of the Theory11 head honchos.

2.) The feel and stock. They are supposed to handle immaculately according to Jonathan Bayme. He hasn't given us reason to not believe him.

3.) Just because we want them. It's as easy as that. :)

Shane K.

C

clarrus

I personally don't know why they are so great. I heard they are excellent for flourishing and they are rare. I will tell a little story.....

When I was working at the ER for my rotation I noticed all the doctors and nurses putting gloves in their pockets and when they use them, they IMMEDIATELY get a another pair into their pockets. I didn't know why they did it but I did the same thing anyways but my friend didn't. Halfway into the day, we had a person having a seizure in the hallway leading to the main door. I ran there with my friend and a doctor and some nurses. Impromptu medical care if you will. We all had gloves and my friend didn't. Seizure patients tend to release their bladder during their episode. In a situation like that you can't really run back to get a pair of gloves. At the end, my hands ended clean and his was VERY VERY dirty.

The moral of the story is when the experts do someting and you don't fully understand why, you should still do it anyways. You might regret not taking this great opportunity now but I would tell you do just do what the experts do.

C

clarrus

BTW also this is just GREAT deal from T11. I am going to practice my flourish and untill i'm am super ready, will I open a windex and start performing.

Your Questions of Rarity and Quantity:

We have enough in stock at the moment to last a few weeks, after which we will obviously be sold out.

We'll continue to work to try our best to obtain additional quantity, though, and keep everyone updated as well.

The reds and the blues are cool, but those are pretty easy to find. The browns handle exponentially better and are 8 to 9 times more rare.

Just so you know.

Katie Egleston

Besides the fact the there little made, what makes them rare?

I don't care if they are rare or not. They aren't charging 'rare' prices, they are no more expensive than any other 'custom' deck, and I like the look of these, so who cares?

j.bayme, if I order some Wynns can I confidently assume my accidently order of 12 Guardians 5 minutes ago will be canceled? [I feel like an idiot :(]

Sep 2, 2007
And they're gone... after approximately 4 minutes.

I think that we're all going to have to step up our game -- frankly, I'm disappointed. :D

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results