Holiday Contest Wheel Daily Entry

strudles

Elite Member
Oct 8, 2013
Oakton, Virginia
The label for the daily spin said that I had ten more minutes to wait. I wait ten minutes, and hit spin... and it says I have 23.6 more hours to wait. Is there any way to fix this?

Sep 9, 2013
check your email maybe they give you a url for the spin.
good luck and by the way i didnt get nothing two days in a row(and still counting)

Jun 13, 2013
I also have a problem; when I spined the wheel last time I won 250 elite points but when I clicked the section Elite it said that I have the number of points that I initially have before the spin.

Mark

Lead Sourcerer // theory11
Jul 23, 2007
USA
www.theory11.com
The label for the daily spin said that I had ten more minutes to wait. I wait ten minutes, and hit spin... and it says I have 23.6 more hours to wait. Is there any way to fix this?

Looks like someone else on your local network (same IP address) is also requesting free spins at the same time as you. Hint: their last name starts with "Fitz" according to our logs.

This 1 spin per IP address limit is necessary to prevent abuse because of the large volume of free spins being redeemed. Is there any way you can try requesting a free spin from home or from a different network?

strudles

Elite Member
Oct 8, 2013
Oakton, Virginia
Looks like someone else on your local network (same IP address) is also requesting free spins at the same time as you. Hint: their last name starts with "Fitz" according to our logs.

This 1 spin per IP address limit is necessary to prevent abuse because of the large volume of free spins being redeemed. Is there any way you can try requesting a free spin from home or from a different network?

Thanks for the replacement token. That person is my friend and he was literally sitting right next to me when he spun. I'll tell him to wait to get home before trying the spin. It appears that this replacement token doesn't work, sending me to a page that "doesn't exist"

Mark

Lead Sourcerer // theory11
Jul 23, 2007
USA
www.theory11.com
I also have a problem; when I spined the wheel last time I won 250 elite points but when I clicked the section Elite it said that I have the number of points that I initially have before the spin.

I don't see a 250pt win on the forum account your logged into, so I'm guessing you may have won at a different email address? Elite points are only received instantly if you have a registered theory11 account at the email address used to get the points - otherwise they will be awarded automatically within 48 hours of creating an account at that email address.

strudles

Elite Member
Oct 8, 2013
Oakton, Virginia
...or you could forget about it and just wait for other day..no big deal..

I don't have a credit card to get something myself, so the elite points are nice for if I want to buy something small from the wire. I know I was fussing a bit much, but I would like to get as many elite points as possible.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results