Mentalism Get Together in April

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
Seance Workers Gathering in April 2014
Some of you may have heard the rumor that a 3-day/2-night Mentalism gathering was in the works for the first weekend in April 2014. The event taking place in Northampton, MA and including a wide range of speakers & workshops, all of it focusing on the art of doing Seance & Ghost Walk/Hunt type work.

I'm the primary producer of this event as things stand and our keynote will be Bob Cassidy along with representatives from the Museum of the Talking Boards, and established experts from within the Ghost tour & Ghost Hunt industries. . . so it's not your typical magic get-together. You can expect workshops in stage craft, CMR and marketing as well.

Rooms for the event are $135.00 each + event registration in advance -- $185.00 ($235.00 after March 5th, 2014).

In addition to the convention there will be a semi-formal early Saturday evening meal @ the Clarion Hotel followed by a public performance at one of the nearby theaters.

I will not be taking any registrations until Jan. 5th at the earliest but would like to get a hand count here, allowing me to see just what kind of turn-out we can expect at this point in time.

BTW. . . I'll actually be performing as part of this event, a very rare situation.

Hope to see you there.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Wish I could make this one but I've already got a big trip planned for the East Coast in May and won't have the budget for another one.

Next year, though, I'll mark my calendar. I'll be living on the East Coast by then and I've been wanting to take my girlfriend to New England for some time now.

I've wanted to produce a show for sometime now themed after the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen in which every act has a unique and specific talent, and they are all brought together for the soul purpose of showing the audience a secret world they never knew existed. Kind of playing off the Club Sanctuary idea from Roth. This may be the most brilliant time to pull together some good minds and put a show together.
Draper: Outstandlingly Intellectual, Draven: Physically Dangerous, Christopher: Wickedly Bizarre ... it could be awesome!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results