Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hello everyone! Hope everyone is having an excellent weekend thus far. With the launch of our 2013 Holiday Contest, we are getting into the spirit of the holidays each and every day. One of my favorite things about the holiday season is all of the decorations and festivities. What better way to get into the holiday spirit than doing some magic?

For this week's contest, we wanted to celebrate the holiday season. The challenge is to perform ANY magic effect using holiday-related items. Ornaments, Candles, Light Bulbs, Candy Canes, Ribbons, Christmas Trees, Tree Branches, Mistletoe, and anything of the sort.

It can be ANY type of magic effect, as long as it uses a Holiday-related item. You could perform a broken and restored candy cane, color changing Christmas tree lights, vanishing Christmas Tree, or maybe even levitating mistletoe! Your effect does NOT have to be totally new and original, but the more original and creative, the better. Try to put your own spin on it. Maybe you could adapt a holiday theme to an otherwise normal magic effect.

You have 24 HOURS to create, film, upload to YouTube, Vimeo, Vine, or Instagram, and post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 7:30pm EDT on Sunday, December 15th. Once time is up, our panel of judges will go through each submission and decide on a winner.

What can you take home this week? 1,000 Elite Points, a 12 Pack of Red Monarchs, and Decoy by Eoin O'Hare! You also get 13 chances to spin the wheel in our Holiday Contest!

Get into the holiday spirit, and see what you come up with! Really looking forward to seeing what you guys can bring to the table.

JustJoey

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
I won this SNC a few years back lets see if I can think something good up. Good luck everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results