Lil' project

Sep 2, 2013
I want to create a download including 4 or so original ways to get into a triangle shape with cards. It would be great if people could maybe send me links just for inspiration!

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
Inspiration for what?

I was wondering just the same thing! Are you looking for videos in order to get an idea how to film your trailer and tutorial? Check out JoeyFX's videos, I think those are great (even if quite advanced, I guess). However, I usually like a more simplistic approach, somehow minimalistic. t11's official trailers are a great source of inspiration, too!

Hope this helps :)

Xa2

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
Some additional advice: you will have problems looking for music for your video when you start editing it, as most of us have. Sometimes it is hard to find songs that fit in your recording and match your style that have no copyrights. There is a huge website called freemusicarchive.org where there are tones of songs and melodies, that have no royalties whatsoever. Use the genre picker to find something that suits. Good luck in your journey and if you think I could help with something, just send me a PM and I'll do my best.

Have a nice day!

Xa2

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results