Elite member status reached

ProAma

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
I'm an elite member now what? :) I've received a lot of elite points purchasing effects to use in my repertoire and also received a lot from the holiday contest wheel :) and now I am finally elite

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
It's ironic in how I'm usually set as an "elite" on most forums just because I'm me and yet, this is the one forum I'll probably never hold said status in that I'm not a card guy that collects this and that deck and thus, there is very little available to me via T-11 (and what does appeal to me is frequently outside my budget constraints). But then there's that bloody video requirement, something I have horrid luck with. I've had tons of footage shot and for some reason the people that shoot it won't give me copies. . . then again, if I shoot it, something usually goes wrong with the camera. . . it will work perfectly before and after the show but like IT, it breaks during the performance. . . go figure.

Aug 18, 2013
i'm an elite member now what? :) i've received a lot of elite points purchasing effects to use in my repertoire and also received a lot from the holiday contest wheel :) and now i am finally elite
Congratulations!...Will you marry me?

Last edited by a moderator:

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
I don't actually know what elite status is but well done?

It's ironic in how I'm usually set as an "elite" on most forums just because I'm me and yet, this is the one forum I'll probably never hold said status in that I'm not a card guy that collects this and that deck and thus, there is very little available to me via T-11 (and what does appeal to me is frequently outside my budget constraints). But then there's that bloody video requirement, something I have horrid luck with. I've had tons of footage shot and for some reason the people that shoot it won't give me copies. . . then again, if I shoot it, something usually goes wrong with the camera. . . it will work perfectly before and after the show but like IT, it breaks during the performance. . . go figure.
This thread is not about you.

Elite status here at Theory11 just means that you've earned 10,000 elite points through purchases, media submissions, wire contributions, and SNC wins. Elite points per purchase translates to 10 points per dollar spent. Assuming the OP has no original content on the wire, or published in the media section, then that means that he's spent roughly about a grand (1,000$) on magic tricks and decks of cards through Theory11.

When you get to Elite status you get a nifty metal business card mailed to you in order to celebrate your achievement. Functionally it doesn't really do much on the forums. It doesn't grant you access to any special boards, or mean you're in position to become the next moderator should any of the current ones decide to move on. I think it just gives you bragging rights.

Jul 22, 2013
California
I'm an elite member now what? :) I've received a lot of elite points purchasing effects to use in my repertoire and also received a lot from the holiday contest wheel :) and now I am finally elite
Now you get a worthless credit card esque elite card from Theory 11 and just keep doing whatever you're doing haha

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Hey that's fun! I've always thought those metal cards T11 uses are pretty nifty. Don't forget you can use the points for future purchases and for the Archive section (which could use some restocking). Fun stuff!

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
When you get to Elite status you get a nifty metal business card mailed to you in order to celebrate your achievement. Functionally it doesn't really do much on the forums. It doesn't grant you access to any special boards, or mean you're in position to become the next moderator should any of the current ones decide to move on. I think it just gives you bragging rights.
Thanks William, that's what I was unclear about. I know about earning elite points but wasn't sure if elite status came with additional benefits like what you listed above.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Congrats, Grant! In addition to using Elite Points towards purchases and rare items in The Archive, Elite Members get the inside scoop on new product releases (with exclusive pics often before release) - and occasionally something awesome and free arrives in the mail!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results