Something for the gambling move lovers

Feb 25, 2010
Hey, that's not bad, but can I be perfectly honest?

Those deck taps in between shuffles? I have never, ever seen them in the hands of anyone but magicians. Gamblers don't do that. Dealers don't do that. Every single time I see it, it's a magician doing it.

It's fine if you just want to perform. If you want to bill what you do as a gambling demo though, it'd look much cleaner and legit without them. Do without that square-up off the table as well.

That last shuffle was a bit too studied and too high for my taste.

As for Madison, I think it's best to just skip his stuff in favor of Jason England, Steve Forte, Richard Turner and the people they suggest and credit. You'll have way more than enough to keep you busy.

Sep 8, 2012
Oh, sorry for responding a bit late. This isn't something anyone would use at the card table. I practice gambling moves of all kinds, and if I'd move in a game, it would be done by overhand shuffle, gamblers cop and a bottom deal. Deck taps and squaring up are just things that I do when I don't really care on how the cards are shuffled. But I squared the deck up here like this so anyone can be assured there isn't a step or anything. I don't even use riffle shuffling except it is needed for my routines. I use overhand shuffles and that's about it. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results