The Archive

Dec 7, 2013
California
Hello,

I am thinking about purchasing something from the archive, but before, does it include shipping when you use elite points or do you have to pay extra?

Thanks

Aug 30, 2012
You will have to pay the shipping on anything you order from the archive but it's not too terrible

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hello,

I am thinking about purchasing something from the archive, but before, does it include shipping when you use elite points or do you have to pay extra?

Thanks

Items from The Archive ship for free! It didn't use to be this way, but now anything you pick up from the Archive will only cost you Elite Points, no paying for shipping.

// L

Aug 30, 2012
wow didn't realize that. whenever I got my rebel shirt I had to pay the shipping. So excided that its free now though

Pierreonfroy

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2013
And even though points are used, the total lifetime points / 10 000 still accumulates? So example, if I have 10 points and I get a deck that costs 2 points, my points will go down to 8 points BUT I would still have 10 points / 10 000??? Dont know if I'm asking that clear enough

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
And even though points are used, the total lifetime points / 10 000 still accumulates? So example, if I have 10 points and I get a deck that costs 2 points, my points will go down to 8 points BUT I would still have 10 points / 10 000??? Dont know if I'm asking that clear enough

You are correct - Lifetime Points are how many points you have accrued in total, regardless of how many you have used or spent.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results