No confirmation email from T11?

Dec 10, 2013
Las Vegas
Hi, I ordered acouple decks on new years eve with 2 day shipping. The bank sent an email that my account got charged but it's been 4 days and theory 11 hasn't sent any email at all that the postal service has it or anything. Please help. Really disappointed that the contact options are limited . -victor

Jul 22, 2013
California
You're going to want to drop a line with the support crew here, telling them about your problem. The theory 11 team has quick, great customer service, so they should be able to fix this fast enough. You'll get a response faster, though, if you contact them directly instead of posting it on the forums.

Dec 10, 2013
Las Vegas
You're going to want to drop a line with the support crew here, telling them about your problem. The theory 11 team has quick, great customer service, so they should be able to fix this fast enough. You'll get a response faster, though, if you contact them directly instead of posting it on the forums.
Thanks, yeah I already called. Just wanted to know if this has happened to anyone else and why?
They haven't responded yet either. Did it in the morning.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hi, I ordered acouple decks on new years eve with 2 day shipping. The bank sent an email that my account got charged but it's been 4 days and theory 11 hasn't sent any email at all that the postal service has it or anything. Please help. Really disappointed that the contact options are limited . -victor

Hey Victor, have no fear, we'll make sure this is resolved for you pronto. The best way to get in touch with our support team is online at www.theory11.com/support - submit a ticket there with all of the details, and our team will be in touch within 12 business hours, Monday through Friday, with a super fast answer! Sorry for the frustration, and rest assured we'll make sure this is fixed up.

Dec 10, 2013
Las Vegas
Hey Victor, have no fear, we'll make sure this is resolved for you pronto. The best way to get in touch with our support team is online at www.theory11.com/support - submit a ticket there with all of the details, and our team will be in touch within 12 business hours, Monday through Friday, with a super fast answer! Sorry for the frustration, and rest assured we'll make sure this is fixed up.
Hey, I tried to fill it out but when I hit send message, a bunch of error codes pop on the top of the screen, I thought it was maybe my ipad but it did the same thing on the laptop. Is that normal?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results