Decoy Yes or No

Djordje

Elite Member
Dec 3, 2012
Hi
This question is mostly for people that have this. Is gimmick good and worth the money, or is it something that you can craft at home? Should I get it?
Thanks

Dec 7, 2013
California
You cannot craft it at home, its way too hard. Should you get it, yes. Here is what I recommend:
Purchase a new deck for the trick, Bicycle I think would do great, but Medallions and most of theory11 decks should work. Don't get that dollar store crap. I figured that out the hard way :(. Anyways when you get a deck make sure it has a white border.

If you do this the trick is amazing and works like a charm.

My answer: Get it.

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
I'd say you can't ask that question. Yes or no? It depends, my friend! Don't think just about the trailer or how good it looks. Take your time to really think what you will use it for. You may want it to enhance your ACR or a rising card, but maybe you have no idea! If the latter, take your time. You are not in a hurry! Once you are sure what you want it for, I would purchase it, since it won't disappoint you, I'd say... Good luck!

Xa2

baguette

Elite Member
Mar 28, 2013
do you use cards in your routines?

if yes, then get it, if no, then don't

also ask yourself: "for what i'm going to invest, is this the trick that i will be using? Do i like gimmicks? do i just want it to have a arts and craft toy or do i want it to actually want to use it at school, work or anywhere you can use it?"

Another thing, are you cautious? This is a fragile gimmick which you will need to take care of.

Just think about this for a while and then take the leap of faith, or invest your money in an other Theory11 product.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results