Top Control - Tips?

Jun 13, 2013
I have been thinking of submitting this to The Wire at some point, as I believe it has something to offer the community.

I've used it in plenty of times during performances in front of spectators before and it's flown by all of them, and in the explanation I explain why I believe this move is more convincing than many other controls I've come across due to a number of reasons.

I've never encountered this particular move being before and after a fair amount of research, I have found moves that have achieved similar effects, but that are different (and more difficult) in method. What do you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27Kirwp1sAA&feature=youtu.be

Thanks in advance.

AdamS

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2013
It's a very nice control, but I think you should check out Lee Asher's losing control. The main idea seems to be the same, after the performance video.

Jun 13, 2013
Without revealing too much about my control or his, my card remains in the 'same place' after bringing my left hand down, whereas the I don't think the Lee Asher would stand up to observant audiences burning the card; the discrepancy is pretty glaring.

Anyway, after watching performances of the Lee Asher control, its method is very different to mine. Thank you for bringing it to my attention and commenting :)

Jun 13, 2013
Hmm. After looking into the move's hostory, I guess mine is simply a variation of the Ultra Move. Thanks for the help :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results