Best Kinds of Invisible Elastic Thread

baguette

Elite Member
Mar 28, 2013
I suppose you tie your own loops. If you do so, legacy invisible thread is the way to go

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
I haven't bought mesika for a long time but the best IET I've used is Infinity V2. Legacy thread and Ellusionists other thread are both very strong but they're also much thicker than Infinity V2.

Dec 7, 2013
Philippines
I haven't bought mesika for a long time but the best IET I've used is Infinity V2. Legacy thread and Ellusionists other thread are both very strong but they're also much thicker than Infinity V2.

i have considered getting infinity but how is it different from mesika's IET? how are ellusionists and legacy also different from mesika's. thanks

baguette

Elite Member
Mar 28, 2013
Certain IET dispenser will have thicker but stronger threads while others will have other properties.

If you have a bit of money, the legacy thread is in the choose 5 portion of penguin magic.

I have used it over and over. Its perfect.

Do you have to strip the infinity v2 thread yourself?

Dec 7, 2013
Philippines
Certain IET dispenser will have thicker but stronger threads while others will have other properties.

If you have a bit of money, the legacy thread is in the choose 5 portion of penguin magic.

I have used it over and over. Its perfect.

Do you have to strip the infinity v2 thread yourself?

interesting, i guess legacy and infinity look pretty legit too based on what you guys recommended

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results