Jason England Riffle Stacking

Jun 13, 2013
Florida
I am interested in getting the riffle stacking 1 on 1 by Jason England however I was wondering if it teaches how to stack more than just 2 cards which is what seemed to be shown in the trailer. For example does he teach how to stack 4 aces in a poker game or how to stack five cards for things like hold 'em? I am familiar with two card stacks but I want to learn how to stack four or five cards to myself or another player. Any help is appreciated, Thanks.

Apr 11, 2013
While I haven't bought riffle stacking yet, you have to remember it is forty five minute or so, during that course of time I doubt that Jason England, a very through and concise teacher, would not introduce a method for four card stacking. Even if he did not I am sure there are great informations on riffle stacking as it is the priciest of all his downloads.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
If he teaches you how to stack 2 cards, I'm sure you could take that information and use it to stack any number of cards.

Last edited by a moderator:

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
I am interested in getting the riffle stacking 1 on 1 by Jason England however I was wondering if it teaches how to stack more than just 2 cards which is what seemed to be shown in the trailer. For example does he teach how to stack 4 aces in a poker game or how to stack five cards for things like hold 'em? I am familiar with two card stacks but I want to learn how to stack four or five cards to myself or another player. Any help is appreciated, Thanks.

I have this download and although I don't think it teaches how to do really specific stacking (I haven't watched it in a while), riffle stacking is very simple conceptually. You can use what you learn from the video to really stack whatever you want. It just takes practice.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results