Saturday Night Contest - Deception With a Dollar!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys. GREAT SUBMISSIONS SO FAR! Really enjoying them! I found an old gimmick laying around in my stash of cards and found that it was perfect for this type of contest. The basic trick is by Jesse Feinberg. Just thought I'd do one for the fun of it. Can't wait to see more entries! You guys are killing it so far. Excuse the tile and wallpaper design, as this was my grandmother's house haha

http://instagram.com/p/jpYeCZufcG/

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for the results!

First of all, I want to extend thanks to everyone who participated and submitted this week. You guys absolutely killed it. The effects were very strong, and we enjoyed watching all of them!

With that said, onto this week's winners. To start it off, we are going to announce the winner of SECOND PLACE - we felt that this submission was a creative adaptation of a paper-to-money effect. Give it up to rileys for taking home Second! Please contact our support crew with your information so we can get your prize out to you!

Now onto the first place winner. We felt that the winning entry definitely showed a big use of creativity. There are not many tricks that visually alter the face of the bill without some use of cover. We loved the visuals on this, so with that said, our First Place Winner for this week is tian_cardician! Well done! Please contact the support crew with your information so we can get your prize out to you ASAP.

We loved watching all of your submissions for this week, and hopefully took you outside of your comfort zone. Take some time to practice and perfect your tricks, and go out and perform them! There was some real hard-hitting material that was showcased this week that any audience would appreciate. Once again, you guys killed it!

Can't wait to see you all back this Saturday for another SNC! :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results