Restock on Artisans?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Expecting the new shipment of Artisans and White Artisans to be finished and back in warehouse within the next week!

Kristos

Elite Member
Nov 30, 2013
yeahh i've been checking in often to see when the artisans are back. Psyched to get a few decks.

ThuyL

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2013
Expecting the new shipment of Artisans and White Artisans to be finished and back in warehouse within the next week!

Does that mean the new batch will have an updated sticker seal with a presumably 02-14 datestamp?

TaylorF

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2013
Texas

Thats great news! I did notice that in some pics of the newer Artisans, it looks like the gold is duller. Is that me being crazy or printing error or just redesign? I really don't mind, just curious!

Brendan H.(4)

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
I'm not sure if the gold is duller per say, but I know that the shade of gold metallic ink was changed as I had one of the re-prints of uncut sheets of Artisans that I got as part of the Uncut Sheet Master Collection.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Thats great news! I did notice that in some pics of the newer Artisans, it looks like the gold is duller. Is that me being crazy or printing error or just redesign? I really don't mind, just curious!

Yep! The newest editions of Artisans have more of a gold tone, and less orange, than the first edition. This was an intentional update, as we wanted to make the color as elegant, classy, and refined as possible.

TaylorF

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2013
Texas
Yep! The newest editions of Artisans have more of a gold tone, and less orange, than the first edition. This was an intentional update, as we wanted to make the color as elegant, classy, and refined as possible.

Ok thanks! Just wondering if they have been restocked and shipped yet?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results