Help me !!!

Apr 13, 2011
I didnt made a theme because ... my performance will be cut for the play ... for some guys sing ... for prizes

Apr 13, 2011
Please , can someone say some trick that I can perform on stage ... I have 45 days and i can practise every single hour of that days ... this is a small show is not the coliseum of rome ... if some one have some suggestions of tricks i would appreciate :D

Apr 17, 2013
Really 45 days is not enough time if you have nothing. It doesn't give you enough time to write the patter, learn the act, work on all of you outs, the staging and the practice.

Apr 13, 2011
Really 45 days is not enough time if you have nothing. It doesn't give you enough time to write the patter, learn the act, work on all of you outs, the staging and the practice.

I will send you the video after my performance :D :D :D thanks for your help ... if the show goes wrong i promise i will give you a deck

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
I have 2 months dear :p ... I read strong magic by darwin ortiz ... some books of dani DaOrtiz ... trick of mind Deren brown ... 13 steps to mentalism ... and some tarbells course in magic

.... Are you being flip with me?

Dude, no. As great as Tarbell is, you're all over the map and you're asking for tricks, not real working advice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 13, 2011
I know Tarbell is great but ... Is just because i dont have some the objects needed to do some of the tricks

Sep 1, 2007
Are you kidding? There's so much material in there that doesn't require specialized paraphernalia. The problem is not the lack of gimmicks, it's your lack of discipline. There's nothing I can do for you. You're not willing to learn. You're asking for tricks, quick fixes. Not solutions.

Apr 13, 2011
Maybe you were right ... i'm reading tarbell again and i think i missed some spots last time ... and now i now what to do . thanks you were the only that doesn't said im crazy for doing the show:p ... and of course i have lack of discipline i'm 17 years old and i should read with more attention ... and dont skip to the last pages :p

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
Do bear in mind that some people built entire and very successful careers using nothing but Tarbell so I'm confident you can find practical material that you can use, the problem is, you don't have time enough to create a solid piece of business.

I've done magic for over 40 years (nearly 50) and I'd be hard press to create a show in 45 days. Of course I have other reasons why that would be the case, one being that I'm a perfectionist and won't deliver a second rate program if I can at all avoid it. I work within my limits, not my ego. There's lots of excellent PR charming magic out there that I like but I'd never perform it because it was designed with ego in mind; as big as mine is, I know my limits.

Listen to these guys they've been around the block a few times.

Jan 29, 2014
Sorry for my post, but i have one question about what payment you used:
Do you accept Prepaid card? Thanks.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Sorry for my post, but i have one question about what payment you used:
Do you accept Prepaid card? Thanks.

It's generally considered a bad idea to shove a question into an existing thread like this - start a new thread. You can do that by going back to the "General Forum" listing and clicking on "Create a Thread" at the top. Though in this case it would be best to send in a support ticket by clicking the "Support" link in the upper right of the page, next to "Checkout" and "Account"

Jan 29, 2014
when I say "you" I am referring to the site, and would like to know if they accept prepaid cards.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Be patient.

It's rude to come into a thread where there is already an active discussion and ask a question like this - you have derailed the entire thread at this point.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results