Wow, wow, wow!, first of all....WOW! This deck is so amazing i have to list it:

-Great new card stock
- UV500 Airflow finish
-2-backed card
-cool jokers!.....with a 3 reveal
D
-same cool Masters Ace
- the great bar code 3 07 5P4D3S reveal

It kina looks like to me has the Black Ghost Back, Masters Quelity & Ace, Black tigers with the black ghosts face put together , the Ghosts jokers, with both front and back a "Shadow-y" look....and FEEL.It reminds me of a dark cooled snowy day with black blood in the snow & ur lost running in the woods.

Overall,...

Look 20000010
Feel 200000/10
Overall this deck is my new fav. and it gets a Infinity/10.

Sep 1, 2007
Wow, wow, wow!, first of all....WOW! This deck is so amazing i have to list it:

-Great new card stock
- UV500 Airflow finish
-2-backed card
-cool jokers!.....with a 3 reveal
D
-same cool Masters Ace
- the great bar code 3 07 5P4D3S reveal

It kina looks like to me has the Black Ghost Back, Masters Quelity & Ace, Black tigers with the black ghosts face put together , the Ghosts jokers, with both front and back a "Shadow-y" look....and FEEL.It reminds me of a dark cooled snowy day with black blood in the snow & ur lost running in the woods.

Overall,...

Look 20000010
Feel 200000/10
Overall this deck is my new fav. and it gets a Infinity/10.

Wow. Um, ok. I guess I'll check these out...

Geez, infinity? That's...a whole...lot...

Nov 25, 2007
UK
Personally, i'd only give them 500/10 overall....

They're very nice cards. But to be honest, im more addicted to my new flash paper at the moment. Where does it all go?!? I've never had any before...

Sep 1, 2007
Personally, i'd only give them 500/10 overall....

They're very nice cards. But to be honest, im more addicted to my new flash paper at the moment. Where does it all go?!? I've never had any before...

I know bro, freaking love flash paper... nothing like that fuzzy feeling! Plus, according to David Stone, it makes you 20% more suave when you use it! :D

Sep 2, 2007
London
It's good to hear you like them but could you tell me how they fan?

Also how do the edges seem to be? Alot of black cards tend to crimp at the edges very easily. Are these any diffferent?
Also how long would you say there life span is if you use regularly for EVEYRTHIng? I know that is kinda hard to answer as you have only had them for a few days. BUt what you predict their life span is based on hwat you can see about them.

Cheers.

lol
Sorry if i seemed bossy it is just i was thinking of getting some of these !

:p

-JOn

Sep 4, 2007
Shoot, why go that far? It seems I have seen at least that many reasons posted on this forum.

BTW...where is the efanboy forum? I would love to visit there.

Be cool,

RJ

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results