Jumbo and Mini Decks

Feb 10, 2013
Do any of you know where to buy jumbo sized decks and/or miniature decks of playing cards? I would prefer them to have the standard bicycle back design, but I haven't had much luck finding those anywhere, so at this point I am primarily just looking for good quality.

Apr 17, 2013
a quick google search brought up more than a few magic shops that still has them in stock. Best bet is to try your local shop first.

Feb 10, 2013
Every time I searched, all it came up with was the Jumbo Index or Jumbo Faced decks, not Jumbo Size. All I have found near me are the really cheap quality ones that are just awful.

Nov 24, 2013
Well I know that Ellusionist just released their new mini decks and with it comes a download of 2 tricks you could do with them.

Nov 26, 2013
Do any of you know where to buy jumbo sized decks and/or miniature decks of playing cards? I would prefer them to have the standard bicycle back design, but I haven't had much luck finding those anywhere, so at this point I am primarily just looking for good quality.

Try Magic2night.com

Feb 10, 2013
Thanks guys.

I would get Ellusionist's, but I would prefer them to match with my other decks of cards.

Magic2night.com has both jumbo and mini, but $50 for a miniature deck! That is crazy expensive! I don't understand how a smaller deck can use less material but be more than ten times as expensive! It is also twice as much as their jumbo deck, which is eight times as big and uses eight times as much material to make!

Also, why is it that PenguinMagic and a few other places sell Jumbo Bicycle Invisible Decks, but not plain Jumbo Bicycle Decks?

All of this makes no sense to me, but I guess if I really must get these decks, I am going to have to cough up quite a bit of cash. Bummer.

If anyone finds a cheaper place, that would be wonderful.

Apr 17, 2013
There are online magic shops that sell red back jumbo bikes. Amazon sells mini decks There is a magic shop in Houston Texas that has both. I found a dozen links in one google search. The reason they are beocoming hard to find is USPCC has stopped making them for the time being. But really they are out there the jumbos are $30 a deck the minis are like $6. You have to look.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results