Is this original?

Apr 13, 2011
I want to put this on the wire ...but first i wanted to know if Is this original ???
[video=youtube;aoGt9JBSTZY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoGt9JBSTZY[/video]

Oct 6, 2013
Yes

I would say so, i mean there are things similar but definitly (still no idea how to spell that without spellcheck) original

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Hmm....it does look like a nice little transpo, but I am not sure if it is indeed original. The first thing that it reminds me of is a 1 and 5 dollar bill transpo that I do in a spectators hand.

I first thought you were going to get the signatures to jump spots because that would have been sweet.

Nov 9, 2013
Not sure if it is original, but what happened at 0:16 was a little suspicious.

Nov 24, 2013
@Momophen Ya I totally agree right when that happened I said that the trick is happening there but I'm sure you if give it a little misdirection then you can cover it up. Or Miguel96 can make it smoother but other than that it's a good trick and I haven't seen it anywhere.

Jun 13, 2013
Firstly, I half expected Steerpike to have commented by now. Secondly, this looks EXACTLY like Modulate by Dee Christopher. Thirdly, it seems as if you haven't been performing this too long (you flash slightly after the change). I would hope that one would get the performance perfect before even considering releasing an effect to the public. Great idea none-the-less, however.

Apr 13, 2011
I dont know how Modulate by Dee Christopher. is done ...but after watching the trailer maybe is similar ... and yes i came up with this today ... i just wanted to know if the idea is good to perfect it

Feb 25, 2014
I dont know how Modulate by Dee Christopher. is done ...but after watching the trailer maybe is similar ... and yes i came up with this today ... i just wanted to know if the idea is good to perfect it

It is a good idea, you should give it a try

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
It's very similar to Modulate. You're just doing it impromptu and, if I may be blunt, it doesn't look nearly as good.

You mention you just came up with this and are trying to figure out if it's good to develop ... you can't decide that by committee. You have to decide if you like it. If you do, develop it. Who cares if you accidentally reinvented someone else's work or if you end up spinning your wheels a bit. If it gets you excited for now, work on it.

Now, if you decide to publish that's where it matters if someone else has done it. This is not original or unique enough to publish on its own. But it could well be a fun little trick you do for years.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results