Wynn Playing Cards Release Time

Oct 6, 2007
Hey anyone know when Wynns go out for sale everyday? and what time zone? West Coast? Central? or East Coast? if someone would please give me the approximate time they release and what coast (perfereably Central). thanks a lot guys!

Sep 1, 2007
They were out in 7 minutes.. i was told.

I ordered panic, guardians, 2 decks of wynns (One unopened, one to use)

Aug 31, 2007
they were gone in 5 minutes cause i was gonna buy some and it flashed me back to my cart and said they were sold out. when i looked at the clock it said 11:05 central (12:05 eastern)

I don't know about you but what happened to me was pretty weird. I ordered the Wynns and then I completed the order and it said that they were all sold out (it was after 1 minute and I am not exaggerating) now since they were in my basket I tried again and it worked.
What I am trying to say is that even if it says that they are out of stock and you have some Wynns in your basket try again and if it still doesn’t work keep the Wynns in you basket and the next day at exactly 12:00 EST complete your order, I can assure you it will work, it worked for me.

-The Illusionist

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 22, 2007
I bought 12. Shipping is $10 plus $50 for 12 decks.

That's just standard shipping. I wonder how long these'll be for sale, cuz if they're still for sale in the next week then I might just have to buy 24 more.

Same for me man.

Last night I was too late for ordering some because I had to clear my cache. However, about an hour or so later I checked to see if they were in my basket, and they were. So I went through and ordered, and this time it didn't tell me they were sold out, and I received a email saying what my order was, and what the number was.

So now I'm just-a-awaiting for someone to respond to my support-ticket to make sure I really am getting my cards.

Trevor

Aug 31, 2007
I don't know where you guys are getting these exaggerated numbers, but, like people said on the last page, and according to Bayme, it was 3 minutes.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Same for me man.

Last night I was too late for ordering some because I had to clear my cache. However, about an hour or so later I checked to see if they were in my basket, and they were. So I went through and ordered, and this time it didn't tell me they were sold out, and I received a email saying what my order was, and what the number was.

So now I'm just-a-awaiting for someone to respond to my support-ticket to make sure I really am getting my cards.

Trevor

The same thing happened to me. If you got a confirmation email, then you will be receiving the cards. Sometimes the site tells you they are sold out when they aren't, and the basket lets you keep the cards. As long as you got the right amount of cards, then no problem.

//David.Misner::

I don't know where you guys are getting these exaggerated numbers, but, like people said on the last page, and according to Bayme, it was 3 minutes.

What do you mean, where? I got it in my confirmation email telling me my order number, and order: Six Brown Wynn Decks.

I did double check though with customer support, and I am once again waiting for my answer.

Trevor

Sep 2, 2007
I have no idea where you're hearing all these numbers, but they were sold out in 3 minutes.
Just thought I should point that they were sold out for the day in 3 femto-minutes -- which I believe is faster than the speed of light.
Hey anyone know when Wynns go out for sale everyday? and what time zone? West Coast? Central? or East Coast?
The quantities reset each night at:

12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time
11:00 PM Central Standard Time
10:00 PM Mountain Standard Time
9:00 PM Pacific Standard Time

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results