Whats the best and most simple T&R out there?

Feb 11, 2014
Hey i have wanted a good Torn and restored card effect for a while. I am going to purchase "Regeneration" by blake vogt but i also want a more traditional T&R that is done in my hands. As you all know there are soooo many out there to buy and idk which one is best. Im looking for one thats clean and not to to complicated. I am thinking of getting "Trap" by Alex Pandrea...looks pretty sweet....any suggestions? Thank You

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Depends on whom you ask. I think David Williamson's or Paul Harris's version are very simple and easy to do. Though with Dave's the tearing is pretty much justified and doesn't have to be done in a detailed manner.

Feb 10, 2013
I really like Heinstein's Dream. It is simple to set up and very versatile. I used to like Star by Dave Forrest, but it is a lot harder and I am not a fan of the last restoration. That being said, it is also very visual, clean, and easy to set up. David Williamson's Torn and Restored Transpo is nice, but a totally different style of TnR. Faultless by Jamie Daws is also pretty cool. You restore the pieces one by one, and after each restoration change the color of that piece. I have not found a use for that quite yet, but I like it. I am a big fan of restoring two different cards together because you can create a real special moment for a couple. I like Fuzion by Blake Vogt, but have modified things a little bit in terms of handling so they can sign their full name. I love that one now, but it does require a little bit of work to make each gimmick. Those are about all the TnR's that I know and like. I hope you find one that you like as well.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
When done correctly and with proper practice Garcia's original Torn looks phenomenal. You have a little bit of angle issue but with good audience management you'll be fine.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results