iClear release date?

Sep 20, 2008
Thanks brother!

Edit:

I can understand that its a gimmick- and i'd imagine there's a switch involved- does he also teach this? Or if not, what switches do you guys use/suggest?

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 17, 2013
With Shin he will show a move in a trailer and not teach it. Like in the Switch trailer. He uses a control that reveres the card, but does not teach it on the DVD. Then there is the thing where some of his trailers have been faked so who knows.

tomelderfield

Elite Member
Nov 24, 2012
Buckinghamshire
Yes

Thanks brother!

Edit:

I can understand that its a gimmick- and i'd imagine there's a switch involved- does he also teach this? Or if not, what switches do you guys use/suggest?

Hi, I have seen a small look at Iclear from Shin himself, and he does fully explain how to switch a spectators phone for the clear one. He also teaches loads of different methods and performance ideas as well as any clean up that may need to be done. He also shows you how you can switch the clear phone back into the spectators phone! Also all the things in the trailer he does explain and it's all completely possible! :) hope that helped!

Sep 20, 2008
Interesting. i mean owning the gimmick is fine- but implementing it and utilising it will be hard.

I'll snoop around a bit more.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results