NB3 by Chase Duncan

TaylorF

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2013
Texas
Hey guys, I recently purchased NB3 for a little spring break fun and I wanted to learn a more challenging flourish than basic stuff, so i decided to try out Nimbus. I love the flow and the smoothness of it, but i would like a better, say OTS view of the one handed cut explanation. Can anyone point me to the name of the cut or provide some help?

-Thanks!

Addison

Elite Member
Jan 19, 2013
Lucena City, Philippines
Hey there TaylorF. :) You can try purchasing the Monument by Dimitri Arleri. There's a one handed cut tutorial there called Axis. I think that is where Chase Duncan get his flourish Nimbus.

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
Dimitri's Axis cut is definitely the correct place to start, but it's also worth noting that Chase's one-handed cut goes in a very different, arguably more difficult, direction than Dimitri's cut.

Dov

Jun 25, 2014
I don't usually do flourished (though I know and use Sybil for Chris Kenner's Sybil the Trick) and several others. But Nimbus looks so smooth and visual I just had to try to learn it. And there's the rub - I'm really stuck at the beginning of the one handed cut. Is this the appropriate place to ask for help?

Dov

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results