Bottom Deal

May 25, 2013
My Bottom deal progress, any constructive criticism and comment are welcome.
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtW4c9cUzJ0[/video]

Mar 10, 2014
Pretty smooth but try and make your hand motion the same. Your grip changes in your left too much between your standard deal and your bottom. But otherwise near dead on.

Dec 5, 2013
Work on the sound focus on the sound difference when you deal normally and bottom sometimes a slight unusual sound can mean the difference between life or death(if you were to use Bottom Dealing in an actual game)

Sep 8, 2012
I am not sure if this is a laggy video, or just couldn't be seen from the speed, but you seem to have the stiff thumb problem. When you deal fairly, you use the thumb from the dealing grip hand to push over that top card, but when you strike the bottom, your thumb is still. This is the one of the most important details for the falses in general. If you were already pushing that card, my apologies.

May 25, 2013
I am not sure if this is a laggy video, or just couldn't be seen from the speed, but you seem to have the stiff thumb problem. When you deal fairly, you use the thumb from the dealing grip hand to push over that top card, but when you strike the bottom, your thumb is still. This is the one of the most important details for the falses in general. If you were already pushing that card, my apologies.

Yes, i did pushed the top card,but just a little.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 25, 2013
Hey guys, this is my new bottom deal video please do check it out:)[video=youtube;hMRYayqPWF0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMRYayqPWF0&list=UUTFobg0Y1XqBsrnvUp_akFQ[/video]

Oct 25, 2014
Honestly, I've been doing the cardini change for so long that I don't have any issues with angles any more. My only issue is performing it for a group of people. Other that that, I love it! If I am performing for a large group, then I usually use the duck change.

Dec 5, 2014
If you want a good book, I recommend Gene Maze, he is fantastic and where I learned the strike bottom. He also includes routines.

Dec 17, 2013
It looks nice. I think to make it look very good, try to keep the rhythm when you are bottom dealing the same as when you are not bottom dealing.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results