Tarantula or Spider Pen Pro?

Umbelino

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2013
So recently I was thinking in investing some money in some kind of reliable and well-made PK device, and Yigal Mesika's Tarantula and Spider Pen Pro seem to be the most popular ones... Having read quite a lot of reviews, each one with different opinions regarding the product, I thought I would ask you guys what do you think? :)

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
So recently I was thinking in investing some money in some kind of reliable and well-made PK device, and Yigal Mesika's Tarantula and Spider Pen Pro seem to be the most popular ones... Having read quite a lot of reviews, each one with different opinions regarding the product, I thought I would ask you guys what do you think? :)

I only have the tarantula, and I am not a fan. I would prefer to be hands free (even though it is reasonable). I don't do a lot with reels in general, but I would pass on the tarantula imo.

Dec 15, 2013
I'd go with Tarantula. I own both and find myself using Tarantula way more often than the Spider Pen. Tarantula is also better for impromptu tricks and easier to start using.

Jun 27, 2013
The Spider Pen Pro is more like a ITR and the tarantula is mainly a motorized reel. If you get what I'm saying and the only difference between an ITR and the Spider Pen is the SOUL technology and if you think that is worth the $100 by all means I'm sure it will live up to its reputation.

Reactions: Pichuncchio
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results